GBF provide a comprehensive maintenance service to clients through qualified staff and tradesmen with the support of management tools including the Mainpac maintenance system. A variety of data is available to our clients through our SSRS reporting tool, such as Mean to Failure and Mean Time to Repair, to enable them to effectively manage their fleet. The onsite teams are supported by our Perth based mechanical engineer who develops our preventative maintenance regimes.
In addition to a team of experienced tradesmen, GBF have a successful apprenticeship program to ensure a continued supply of expertise in mobile and fixed plant. With workshops at each major site, the GBF maintenance teams include Auto Electricians, Light Vehicle Mechanics, Boilermakers, Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Fitters and High Voltage Electricians. Through qualified and experienced tradesmen and well developed maintenance management tools, GBF offer timely and cost effective management of the mobile and fixed plant. GBF also has the ability to offer a full rebuild service at our Boulder workshop facilities through our partner, Dynamic Maintenance Solutions (DMS).
GBF Maintenance Services currently have operations spanning several mine sites in Western Australia and have provided whole of mine contract solutions for our clients including Gold Fields Australia, Doray Minerals, Silver Lake Resources and Minerals and Metals Group (MMG).
GBF has a fleet of quality used machinery including loaders, trucks, jumbo drills and other ancillary equipment available for dry hire or maintained hire arrangements. GBF currently supplies the entire underground mining fleet and maintenance support services to Pantoro at their Nicolsons Find mine in Halls Creek, Western Australia.
For more information, please contact us.
- Source and supply of experienced maintenance personnel
- Cost estimation and budget control
- Labour and Equipment Hire
- Equipment rebuilds and major component change-outs
- Reliability Analysis and Overall Equipment Effectiveness Measurement
- Strong OEM alliances and support
- Life of plant maintenance strategy
- Data capture and reporting services
- Testing and commissioning
- Business improvement program to obtain compliance with BS PAS 55-1:2008
- Inventory management and tyre management