Load and Haul
GBF provide our clients with a fleet of modern and highly efficient load and haul units that deliver maximum productivity. In addition to more conventional solutions GBF incorporate cutting edge remote loader technology utilising RCT remote guidance systems which utilises semi-autonomous laser guided technology that increases productivity and reduces equipment damage. GBF have also developed the capability of monitoring truck pay load data using Straintech technology which is an on-board computerised system utilised for the monitoring and storage of various vehicle parameters including engine rpm, speeds, fuel usage and cycle times. All of GBF’s heavy diesel fleet is fitted with diesel particulate (DPM) filters which reduces diesel particulates by up to 98%.
With expertise in load and haul cycles along with personnel experienced in the operation of these machines, GBF have successfully provided whole of mine contract solutions for major clients including Goldfields Australia, Tanami Gold, Silver Lake Resources, Doray Minerals and Minerals and Metals Group in the development and continued production of underground mining projects in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. GBF can provide load and haul solutions at each stage in the mines development, from initial start-up to full scale production. GBF are narrow vein mining specialists with the ability to operate equipment in drives as small as 2.5m wide.
For more information, please contact us.
- Fleet of specialist load and haul machines
- Modern trucking fleet with payload monitoring systems
- 1 m3 up to 10.7m3 bucket capacity
- Straintech monitoring system
- Narrow vein specialists operating in 2.5mW drives
- 40 tonne to 60 tonne haul capacity
- All heavy diesel equipment if fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPM filters) leading to 98% reduction
- Cutting edge remote technology utilising RCT remote guidance systems
- ROM loading and stockpile maintenance
- Semi-autonomous remote technology (Guidance)
- Underground and surface haul road maintenance
- Real time cycle and payload data
GBF Underground Mining Company began in 1988 in the Western Goldfields as a locally owned and operated private underground mining contractor. The founders had a vision to become the Australian Mining Industries preferred services provider through continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence in safety, quality, efficiency and client services. From this GBF has become a dynamic provider of a range of services to the underground mining sector.